When you are trying to set up a router for your office or home, you must be aware of its login details as you need to log into the router first. It is important to access the Linksys router web interface, if you want to configure and install Linksys wireless router. Therefore, you must be aware of Linksys router login steps and details if you want to access its admin page. Linksys router includes various advanced settings which can only be accessed with the help of default web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com.
You can manually configure the advanced settings by getting into the Linksys router setup page. In case, you have no idea about how to setup Linksys router, you can take our help. You can follow the steps which are given in this blog for successful Linksys wifi router configuration. To know about it, take a look at the following sections of the blog.
How to setup Linksys router ?
There are some common configurations which can be done on the admin panel of the Linksys router. Before you start Linksys smart wifi setup, you must log in with the help of default web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com. Follow these below given Linksys smart wifi setup instructions:
- First of all, connect the power adapter of the Linksys router and supply power to it. Wait for the power LED to get stable.
- Take an Ethernet cable; use it to connect the internet source like a modem to the internet/WAN port of the Linksys router.
- Now, you need to connect the Linksys router to the smart device either by using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Proceed to open Linksys wifi router login page by using www.linksyssmartwifi.com from the web browser of the connected devices. You can even use ip address 192.168.1.1.
- Once you fill in the login details, it will open the Linksys 192 168 1 1 setup wizard.
- The Linksys router setup wizard will detect the internet connection type for you. If it fails to do that automatically, you can choose the internet connection type manually.
- The setup wizard will allow you to choose the wifi network name and password of your Linksys router.
- Now, you can create a Linksys smart wifi account using your email and password.
- After creating a Linksys smart wifi router account, you can see and control the settings of your Linksys router from anywhere.
- From the Linksys wifi router configuration page, you can change the wifi name and password, change wifi channels, enable or disable smart guest access, change router administrator password and many more.
In case, any problems arise while accessing Linksys 192 168 1 1 setup wizard, you can simply reset your Linksys wifi router. You need to long-press the ‘Reset’ button with the help of a pointed object like- pin or pencil. You can release the button after a few seconds or until the LED start flashing. Wait for the Linksys router to reboot and then begin with Linksys smart wifi setup.
We hope with the help of this blog we hope you know very well how to setup Linksys router. If you are still facing some issues while setting up the Linksys router or if your Linksys router is not working well, you can get in touch with our technical team. Our experts will help you with Linksys router setup and they will also resolve the issues for you.