Netgear Orbi WiFi System RBK50
If your wifi can’t handle all the connected devices then you can upgrade to Netgear Orbi RBK50 to enjoy better wifi in every corner of your house. The Netgear Orbi whole wifi system RBK50 AC3000 covers large home up to 5000 sq. ft. with high performance AC3000 Wi-Fi. The Orbi whole system RBK50 comes with an Orbi wifi router and extender which replaces your home extender and routers. The Tri-band Orbi router helps to maximize the internet speed for 4K streaming and online gaming.
In this blog, we are going to explain to you the steps for the Netgear Orbi RBK50 setup using orbilogin.com login. Once you complete the Netgear Orbi AC3000 setup, you can enjoy the best internet speed in multiple devices.
Netgear Orbi RBK50 setup
Follow the steps which are given below to enjoy the hassle-free internet experience all over your place.
- You need to power cycle your network.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect it from the modem to the internet port of the Orbi RBK50 router.
- Take another Ethernet cable and connect its one end into your computer and the other end into the Ethernet port of your Orbi router.
- You need to plug your Netgear Orbi RBK50 into the power outlet.
- Finally, press the ‘Power’ button and wait for the LED to light up.
- On a device that you’re using for the Netgear Orbi AC3000 setup, launch an internet browser.
- In the address bar field, you need to enter www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net.
- Next, on your computer, an Orbi login window will appear asking for its username and password.
- Enter the desired information in their respective boxes and click ‘Enter’.
- Default username: admin
- Default password: password
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Netgear Orbi RBK50 setup process.
Sync Orbi router and satellite
- You need to place your Orbi Router RBK50 and Orbi satellite in the same room for the sync process.
- Plug the ‘Power’ to your satellite and press the On/Off button.
- The LED light of the satellite will turn to solid white.
- Now, you need to press the sync button on your Orbi router.
- Press the sync button on the satellite after two minutes.
- If the satellite’s LED is blue, it means that the satellite and router are synced and the connection is good.
- If the satellite’s LED is amber, it means that the satellite and router are synced but the connection is fair. You can move your router closer to the satellite.
We hope we cleared all your doubts related to Netgear Orbi AC3000 setup through this blog. If you still need any information on Netgear Orbi RBK50 wifi system then you can directly get in touch with us without wasting any time. We have a team of experts who can help you with the issues related to your Orbi wifi system, so call them now on their toll-free number.