If you want to boost your Wi-Fi then installing a good quality extender is the best choice in today’s scenario. Generally, there are some areas in our homes or offices where wifi connectivity is zero. Such areas are known as dead zones. To resolve this issue, one can install a Netgear extender. Simply, complete the Netgear new extender setup and start using the internet benefits all across your home, even in dead zones. It takes only a couple of minutes to complete the Netgear wifi extender setup process with the help of mywifiext.net. If you are looking for the answer of the how to setup Netgear extender, this blog can be of your help.
How to configure a Netgear extender ?
Netgear device has a similar setup process for all of the range extenders. Netgear extenders are a kind of plug and play devices. You can simply plug them into the wall outlet and log into mywifiext.net setup page. If installed properly, you can enjoy the internet in every corner of your home without any hassle. You can follow the Netgear wifi extender setup instructions to configure your extender without any issues.
- Plug your Netgear extender into the wall outlet and power it on.
- Turn on the device that you will be using for the configuration of Netgear extender.
- Connect to a reliable wifi network on your computer.
- Now, open a web browser of your choice.
- You need to enter www.mywifiext.net in the address bar of the web browser and press ‘Enter’ key.
- A Netgear extender login page will appear on your screen.
- You can click on ‘New Extender setup’ button.
- You can create an account by entering ‘password’ in the password field.
- Now, you can click on the ‘Login’ button.
- A Netgear genie setup will appear on your screen.
- Finally, you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Netgear new extender setup.
What to do if mywifiext.net not working ?
At times, when you are trying to access the Netgear router login page via mywifiext.net, it shows an error message. To resolve this issue, you need to ensure that the Netgear extender is turned on and getting proper supply. If you still cannot log into extender, you can try using 192.168.1.250 as a login web address.
What to do if your extender is working but the internet is not ?
You can restart all your Wi-Fi devices such as modem, router, extender, and computer. Resetting the Netgear extender to its factory default settings can also resolve this issue.
If you are unable to resolve these issues by yourself then you can take help from our technical experts. We can also guide you if you are still not sure how to setup Netgear extender. You can reach to our team by calling them on their toll-free number or by performing a live chat with them and they will provide you with Netgear wifi extender setup instructions.