Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
A Wi-Fi Router is a device, a networking device which is used to transfer data between computer networks. In simple words, a router lets a computer connect to internet either wirelessly or wired. When working online, all a user needs is a device which can provide him with an interruption free and secure connection. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router does exactly what a needs. It lets you stream internet without any delay. When using Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, you don’t even have to worry about the potential hackers, as they come with best in class security features.
Just as the use of Internet became popular among the global population, a number of brands started to appear with their networking equipments. Linksys is one such brand, and with a wide range of reliable products, it is one of the most popular brands worldwide.
Prized at about $250, Linksys WRT3200ACM comes with Mu-MIMO technology which lets its user simultaneously stream HD videos and games on multiple devices without any interruptions. With the 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, you can share files at speed ten times faster than on a Fast Ethernet Port. Another ultra fast router from the brand is Linksys WRT32X AC3200, which is made keeping in mind the gamers. It incorporates a mighty 1.8GHz Dual Core Processor which makes it smooth and lightning fast in its class.
Setting up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
When it comes to setting up and start using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, all you need to do is to just configure your device by visiting its web based utility page. Follow the steps given below to setup your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
- Plug your router into a power outlet.
- Connect your Linksys router to your computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, in your computer, launch a web browser of your choice.
- In the web address field, which is at the top, enter the IP Address of your Linksys router.
- Once connected, you will be asked to type the username and password.
- Leave the username field blank and use admin as the password for a Linksys Wi-Fi router.
- After filling up the login details, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the Setup page, change the SSID or the name of your router to avoid getting confused with the other Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers around you.
- Click Save Settings, and then click Continue.
- Against the field of passphrase on your screen, write a password you want to keep for your wireless network or say the Wi-Fi router.
- You now have to save the settings by clicking Save. There it is, your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router is now ready for the use.
By following just a few simple steps, you have successfully configured your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. The process takes not more than 10-15 minutes of your precious time.