We all use the router for internet access. We try to get the best router for our home network so that we won’t get any issue. What if you still face issue with wifi range & have to face dead spots, all around your home? In that case, simply use wifi repeaters or what we call them, range extenders. They help you to get back the wifi signals in your home network once again. They repeat the wifi signals, by taking it from your key router & distribute it to your devices. Now, the questions arise, what range extender will you use? There are lots of options out there, you can choose from. So, today, we have come up with the Belkin wireless extender, best extender on these days. You can setup Belkin wireless extender, via using cables and wires or without them also. So, today’s your chance to learn how to setup the Belkin range extender & perform Belkin wireless extender login effortlessly. For both of them, you will need some basic requirements.
What You Need Prior Belkin Wireless Extender Login & Setup ?
- A Belkin Range Extender
- Your present wifi network, with its wifi router network name & password. Or if you are using Dual-Band router, secure network name & Password for both the bands.
- Or a Wifi Enabled Device.
So, once you arranged above-given requirements, go with the below-given steps.
How to Setup Belkin Range Extender ?
- Choose a place, which has a power outlet, within your router wifi network range.
- Once you found the exact place, plug in your Belkin range extender.
- Now, utilize your chosen wifi enabled device, it can be Smartphone, tablet or a computer.
- Next, locate or connect to the network, Belkin.setup.
- Are you unable to see the network? Reset your device to its factory default settings.
- Or else wait for the device, to get connect to the network, Belkin.setup, prior moving to next step.
Belkin Wireless Extender Login Steps
- Take your wifi enabled device, & Launch a web browser on your device.
- Type the default web address http://belkin.range, into the browser address bar.
- This address is supposed to enter into the browser address bar, or else wrong address will take the user to a fraudulent website.
- Or if http://belkin.range address doesn’t work, try using the address default IP address http://192.168.206.1, for Belkin Wireless Extender Login. These addresses help in to access Belkin extender web-based setup page.
- The page which gets open by entering the IP address will show Get Started option. Hit the Get Started option, so that it can search, Belkin router SSID.
To know further steps of Belkin Wireless Extender Login, give us a call at our toll-free number. We also have live chat support window, which is meant for instant live interaction with our team. So, if you wish our experts help you, get connected with them, either via live chat or toll-free number.