Belkin routers are the backbone of your home network. You can secure your home network by setting up the Belkin device. Let us tell you that Belkin wifi router setup is not at all a difficult task. In order to get into the Belkin router settings, you need to log into your router’s web-based set up page. Whether you want to set up the Belkin wifi router or configure its settings, you have to log in to the Belkin login page. Read the complete article to know how to set up the Belkin router.
You can’t set up your router with extreme efficiency without accessing the Belkin router login ip address. Just be clear, it is important to connect to the router’s network either wired or wireless if you want to access the Belkin login page.
- Place your Belkin device next to your modem for better results.
- Place the router in an open place away from large metal objects.
- Connect the Ethernet port of your router to the LAN port of the modem with the Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect your computer to the Belkin router using the Ethernet cable.
- Plug the router into the power source and turn it on.
Here are the Belkin Wifi Router Setup Instructions
- On your PC, launch a web browser of your choice (Internet explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- Enter the 192.168.2.1 belkin router login IP address in the address bar of the browser and press enter.
- When the Belkin login page appears, enter the username and password that you have set before for your Belkin device otherwise enter the admin default username and password.
- Once you log into the router’s page, you will see various settings.
- Click the ‘Advanced’ settings and then click ‘WAN’ option given on the left panel.
- Now, click the ‘WAN connection type’ and enable the WAN, NAT and UPnP.
- After that, enable the ‘WAN IP’ and ‘WAN DNS’ settings.
- Select the ‘Account Settings’ and enter the details of your broadband connection provided by your ISP. Click ‘Apply’ to save all the settings.
- In case, you face any issues while setting up your Belkin router, reset the router to the factory defaults. Press and hold the reset button on the Belkin device for about 10-20 seconds. Release the button when the power LED lights up.
- Do not reset the Belkin router more than 3 times it may damage the router.
- Try to update the firmware of the Belkin device.
This was all about the Belkin wifi router setup. Hope, this article helped you. In case, you face any issues to get into the Belkin router settings, you can dial our toll-free no. or chat live through an online chat window. We have a team of router experts who have years of experience. Our well-trained technicians are available 24*7 to assist you.