192.168.0.1 is the IP address that is used by a range of wireless router’s providers such as Netgear and D-Link router. An IP address is basically designed to allow one computer to communicate with another through the internet. It can be used to access the web interface of the router. An IP address is actually a unique string of numbers that help to identify each computer. The range of IP address is from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255. This article guides you on how to access 192.168.0.1 login page of the router. Let’s have a look at the below instructions:
What is the purpose to access the 192.168.0.1 login ?
You can use the 192.168.0.1 to access the web-interface of the router. There is a range of advanced settings that you can configure or change as per your requirements. You can change various wireless and security settings to keep your router safe and secure. The private IPs can be used in the network but no two devices should have the same IP address.
How to access the 192.168.0.1 router login page ?
Before you proceed, make sure you have the following things:
- Your router must be connected to the computer via the Ethernet cable.
- Note down the IP address of the router. If you don’t have knowledge about the IP address of your router then find the router’s IP address.
- Note down the default username and password of your router. You can find the login details in the user manual of the router.
Here are the steps to log in to the router’s page using 192.168.0.1:
- Launch a web browser on your wifi enabled PC & enter the router’s default IP address i.e. http://192.168.0.1.
- Next, on the 192.168.0.1 admin page, enter the default user name and password. Click ‘Login’
- Now, you will redirect to the router’s web-based management page where you can configure various settings.
- Once you get into the router’s GUI, it will redirect you to the quick internet setup page.
- Here you can set up your Internet and wireless settings as per your need.
- Next, connect your PC or other wireless devices to your home network.
Can’t access 192.168.0.1 login
- Use ‘ping’ to verify connectivity to the router’s IP address.
- Make sure that you are using the right IP address.
- Some wireless routers can be set up to only permit admin over HTTPS. If ‘http: //router-ip/’ is not working then try typing the ‘https: //router-ip/’.
- Try accessing the 192.168.0.1 login page from multiple browsers on your PC.
- Disable the antivirus or firewall and then try logging in to the router’s page.
- If nothing works then perform the “Factory Reset”. Press and hold the reset button on the router with a paper clip. Release the reset button and the router will restart automatically.
- After reset, set up the wifi router again and change the security settings to make your router secure.
This was all about the 192.168.0.1 router login. Hope, this article helped you out. If you have any other queries then call us at our toll-free no. We have a team of well-trained experts who are available 24*7. They will provide you assistance on various router topics. Just dial a toll-free no. to get in touch with them. You can also do a live chat via an online chat window.